“Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;” Ephesians 6:14
• I am a Christian. If I don’t tell the unsaved how to keep from spending an eternity in Hell, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that sin is wicked and destroys our lives and those around us, who will?
• If I don’t tell them what God says is sin, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that abortion is against God’s commandments, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that homosexuality is a chosen sin-style that angers God, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that God’s way is right, and all other ways are wrong, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that God planned for man to have one wife, and that both should be faithful to each other until death, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that God has preserved Has I is will and way in the King James Bible, so we will know exactly what He wants us to know, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that everything that names itself “Christian” is not necessarily of God, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that there is a real devil that doesn’t want them to do what God wants them to, who will?
• If I don’t tell them that it is the same devil that tempts, confuses, and deceives them so they won’t know God’s way or want to obey it, who will?
• If I don’t show the world that there is a proper, rewarding, God-desired lifestyle, who will?
• If the unsaved world can’t see that I am different from them, who will show them that there is a difference between those bound for Heaven and those bound for Hell?
• If my life is not an example of how good God is, and that He is alive and still working in His children’s lives, whose will?
• If I don’t have the “guts” to stand up for what I believe, and what God’s Word commands, who will?
As a Christian, I have many responsibilities. Instead, of sitting around and not being the Christian I should be, I need to be a light in this sin darkened world. I need to start telling them — now!
Oh, and by the way, I am not telling you these things because I think I am better than you or that I think you are a terrible person. I am a saved sinner and know that I also displeased, and at times angered, God. I tell you these things because I love you and want the best for you! Hopefully, you would do the same for me if you had the Truth!