by Meagan Davis
Sometimes, it’s good just to take some time to be thankful. Actually, the Bible says we’re supposed to give thanks in everything! (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
P.S. – That means even on a Monday…
I know I’ve done this before, but I just want to take a time to list a few things that I’m thankful for today. It’s good to remember every thing that God has given, done, and been for you.
- God is everything to me.
- I can talk to Him about anything; even if I tell Him the same thing a million times, He will still listen!
- My mom and dad and my siblings (Really missing them! Is it time to go home yet?)
- A bottom bunk at college
- My friend, Taryn, who is helping me learn guitar
- The accessibility of God’s Word. It’s always right there for me to read.
- God is always there for me even though I’m not always there for Him.
- An easy class schedule this semester
- The internet (Reading blogs and other articles is definitely a favorite pastime!)
- The gift of music (It’s beautiful and relaxing. P.S. – I wonder what God sounds like when He sings. After all, He created singing.)
- For my friends that hang out with me 🙂 I know they don’t have to!
- Sleep…even though it seems to be lacking at this time of the school year.
- Sunshine (For Florida being “The Sunshine State,” it rains a lot!)
- Softball and baseball
- March Madness…even if my bracket is ruined!
- Stories. Who doesn’t like a good story?
- Cleaning supplies. They make living somewhere a whole lot nicer (if you use them).
- Jewelry. Every girl needs a little glitz and glam.
- Devices that tell time. Without watches, clocks, and phones, late would become the new normal.
- Christians who have overcome trials God’s way. Read their testimonies.
- The s’mores treat in my grab ‘n’ go lunch today. It’s the little things 🙂
- Smiles that brighten your whole day.
Alright, it’s your turn! Yes, be thankful…even on a Monday